9 Petticoat Lane, Brunswick is open and airy in a great neighborhood well designed layout
This completely updated home can be yours!
9 Petticoat Lane
Are you looking for a beautifully updated, well laid-out home in a quiet dead-end street that has a bit more breathing room but is still close to everywhere you need to go? It’s a great place for walking the dog and for kids to safely ride their bikes.Photo Gallery
Entering the home, you can immediately tell that it has been well loved and is nicely updated. The stairs lead to the main level, with its gleaming hardwood floors. Replacement windows and a fresh coat of paint throughout the house, make it feel light and airy. The open floor plan allows for nice flow between the living room, kitchen and dining area, making the entire area feel extra spacious. Completely redone in 2013, the kitchen features custom cherry cabinets with under-cabinet lighting, Corian counters and sink, tile backsplash and new stainless steel appliances. It’s truly a joy to prepare dinner in this lovely kitchen. A sliding glass door leads from the dining area to the screened-in porch, which is sure to become your favorite summer-time hang out spot.
Down the hall, are three good-size bedrooms as well as the main bath. The lower level of the house features a large family room, which was remodeled in 2013, at which time the space was enlarged, painted and new carpet was installed. It’s a great place to host movie and game nights! There is a storage room, with the mechanicals (including a new boiler) and a half bath as well as easy access to the one car garage.
9 Petticoat Lane is truly a wonderful place to call home!
|Lot Size:||100 x 150|
|Garage:||1 car attached|
|Heating system/fuel:||Hot water/natural gas|
|Sewer and water:||Septic and public water|
|Amenities:||Ceramic tile, paddle fan, sliding glass door, wood floors, Corian counters, screened-in porch|
|Appliances:||Range with oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer|
|Exterior features:||Vinyl and brick exterior, deck, lighting, above ground pool|
|Utility Costs:||Averaged $107 a month for 2016 and 2017|
|School District:||Averill Park|
- Living Room - 13'1 x 13'10
- Dining Area - 11'1 x 9'10
- Kitchen - 11' x 11'6
- Bath - 11' x 5'7
- Bedroom 1 (currently used as office) - 11'4 x 9'3
- Bedroom 2 (front) - 15' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 (rear) - 11' x 13'7
- Family Room - 23'6 x 17'3
- Unfinished space including half bath - 23'6 x 12'6
- New toilets - 2017
- New boiler - 2014: programmable thermostats - dual zone
- Kitchen Remodel - 2013: custom cherry cabinets with under-cabinet lighting, Corian counter and sink, tile backsplash, new SS appliances (refrigerator, range, dish washer, microwave), laminate tile flooring.
- Living room and dining room professionally painted - 2013
- Family room (downstairs) renovation - 2013: removed wall that sectioned off part of the room, new paint, new carpet
Exterior FeaturesVinyl and brick exterior, deck, lighting, above ground pool